Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to content of the entire website of GiftMe. By visiting this website or purchasing a product, you engage with our services and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions including the policies. These terms apply to all the users of the website.
Kindly read the Terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using the website. If you do not accept the Terms and conditions of this website, then you may not access the website or any of our services.
All the services and products featured on this website are subject to these agreements. GiftMe reserves the right to modify, update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions on the website at any period of time. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any particular time on this web page.
GiftMe website will ensure that the website is useful and efficient for you to use as possible. We will occasionally make changes on the website for the user convenience.
GiftMe will store and process your personal data that you have provided. It is the users responsibility to keep their login and password details secured and not to share this with anyone.
Upon accessing the website and consuming some products, you are giving GiftMe permission to store your content (images, photographs, text, designs) on our servers to use your content for limited purpose. We will not us your content to the market, promote or advertise the site or services without your permission.
Users are responsible for the content that they will upload, stream, post or publish. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates these terms, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the site or services, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting the violators to the appropriate law enforcement authorities. As a condition for accessing and using the site or services, You agree not to use the website or services to:
- Transmit any Content that (a) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, violent, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic (involving minors and otherwise), hateful or abusive, or is otherwise similarly objectionable; (b) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (c) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, sweepstakes or any other form of solicitation; (d) characterizes any unlawful activity as acceptable, glamorous or desirable; or (e) denigrates or offends any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, or persons who are physically or mentally challenged; or (f) contains images or the likeness of minors without the consent of a parent or legal guardian;
- Harass any other user of the Services or to impersonate another person by any means including by using her/his email account, address or password, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or rule;
- Transmit or make available any content that you do not have the lawful right to transmit, that would infringe the intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, trademark, service mark or patent rights), or that would violate any person’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Engage in any conduct that would interrupt, destroy, limit or harm the Site and/or the Services or enable you to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the Service, including without limitation by using viruses, Trojan horses, worms, malicious computer code, programs or files;
- Reproduce, copy, sell, or commercially use (including the right to access) the Site or the Service;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site or Services by electronic or other means; or
- Further or promote any criminal activity or provide instructional information about illegal activities.
In case of any violation of the above, and without limitation, we reserve the right to terminate your account and/or to block you from accessing the Site and Services and to disclose any information necessary to comply with any law, regulation, rule or governmental request. Activity or content which appears, in our sole judgment, to violate the law will be brought to the attention of the proper authorities.
You acknowledge that we have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion, to review, refuse to host and/or remove, any Content that is Posted to or available via the Service. Specifically, and without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that we may, but have no obligation to, remove Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or which violates any party’s intellectual property rights, our site Terms and Conditions or applicable law. Activity or content which appears, in our sole judgment, to violate the law in any way will be brought to the attention of the proper authorities.